Summer is finally here! After what seemed like the longest winter in history, the beautiful sunshine is finally upon us. And with all that has been happening in the United States and around the world with cannabis being more and more accepted everyday, there has never been a better time to be a cannabis lover in the summertime!
Below is a list of five summer activities that every stoner should enjoy at least once this summer. This list could easily be several times longer and it wasn’t easy picking the top five. But, here it is: my list of 5 things every stoner needs to do this summer!
5. Outdoor Concert Music and weed go together like, well, music and weed. There’s just something so special about being at an outdoor concert. Between the loud music, the sea of people coming together to have a great time, and the smell of weed in the air, concerts are the ultimate way to relax after a long hot week!
4. Watch the Sunrise/Sunset There are few things more beautiful than watching the sunrise and sunset in the summertime. Spark up your favorite strain and watch the sunset with a loved one, or just take in the beauty by yourself. This beautiful phenomenon happens twice a day, yet, how often do we stop to really appreciate it?
3. Go for a Hike One of the best ways to connect with nature and to burn some calories at the same time is to go for a nice long hike. Whether you live in the mountains, the desert, or the city, there is always a beautiful piece of nature just begging you to get out there and explore it. Bring a friend or just go out on a solo adventure. Make sure to bring a map, some water, and some weed!
2. Cookout No summer is complete without a cookout! Summer cookouts are one of the few times that you can pig-out guilt free! Enjoy all your favorite meats, vegetables, and sides in the company of good friends and family. And, of course, don’t forget the weed!
1. The Beach Of course, coming in at No. 1 is the beach. Between the sound of the crashing waves, the beautiful view, and the smell of the water, there is no place more serene than the beach. If you are lucky enough to live near the ocean then make sure you spend at least one day this summer soaking up some sun at the beach. Go for a dip, build a giant sandcastle, or just sit back and check out all the sun-soaked beach bodies! No summer is complete without a trip to the beach!